Meta Layout

Monday, December 21, 2015

Ever have days when you just want to create for the sake of creating? I sat down at my scrapbook dish the other day, brand new Scrapbook Circle kit in my paws, and I just decided that I wanted to play. 
I've had scrapbooking style on the brain ever since (and of course before) the December style issue of Spark Magazine was published. So I wanted to make a page representing what I think my style is these days: graphic, colorful, textured, layered.
I used the September Scrapbook Circle sketch as my inspiration and literally plugged and played with it. I outlined where the items were meant to go. I sketched out my thought process and the elements of the page, and included the design speak to go along with it.
I'm calling this my "meta" layout. Since it's a scrapbook page about my scrapbook style highlighting and visualizing my scrapbooking style.

I've documented to much else about my life, why not my scrapbooking style along with it? 



So what do you think? Would you describe my style as graphic, colorful, textured and layered. I think that's me. But maybe you see something different. I'd love to hear if you agree...or even disagree!

Style is such an interesting thing and something I want to explore a bit more in 2016. Do you have a go-to style? Share in the comments what your staples are!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!