Music?! Meh...

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hiya! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I have the latest from Simple Scrapper to share today.
This month's theme was music. I will admit to you now, I'm pretty musically challenged. It's just not my thing. (More of a visual person, hence this hobby!!) I don't hate music. But I also only kind of like music.
The music I do listen to is limited and all over the place. There's really no rhyme or reason to it.  So this page was a compilation of the 10 records I listen to over and over again.
I also wanted to be sure to mention that today is the last day to sign up for Stash Bash! You guys, I'm so excited to jump into this event. I've found myself getting more excited as the week has gone by. Click here for more info!

 cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!