OLW 2015

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hiya! I'm finally getting around to share my OLW for the year. It's a tad ironic that I'm taking this long to share it. But I'm giving myself permission to not care and just go with it.
My OLW for the year is "active". I feel like I've spent too much of the last few years being lazy and a procrastinator. So I wanted something that was the exact opposite of both of those things. And "active" was the word that came to mind.

I have to say, it's been so awesome to have this word my word for the year. I feel like I've already accomplished so much in such a short time frame, simply because I've kept this word in mind.
I had fun with this white on white design. "Active" was cut with my Silhouette and is a tracing of my own handwriting. I love being able to incorporate my handwriting in other fun creative ways on my pages.

I was loosely inspired by this page of Marcy Penner's. And also, I was going through all of my washi tape and thinking I needed to figure out a way to incorporate a lot onto one page. Adding them to the bottom of these cute little white tags, seemed the perfect way to go. [The tag is by Papertrey Ink and one of my most used dies]
Although I'm not part of Ali's OLW class (but should I be? If you've signed up I'd love to hear what you think) I fully intend to commit to making this word visible in my life this year. It's been great so far and I hope that I can keep it up!

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. I love how those cute little tags look! Great layout :)

    ReplyDelete