Valentine's Advent

Friday, January 30, 2015

I have something fun and special to share today. It's a little different but also a twist on something traditional. For Valentine's Day this year, I decided to make my boyfriend a Valentine's Advent Calendar. 
You see, in each of these little envelopes I added a fun memory of either him or the two of us. My plan is for us to look at one of these every day and remember some really great times.
I used every single paper from (my favorite) January Scrapbook Circle kit. Getting the extra patterned paper was the best thing for my projects this month. I just loved them all so much! And of course, I loved them all together.
Each little envelope is decorated with odds and ends from the kits, lots of love and hearts going on here.
There's just something about tiny things that are so fun and awesome! The envelope is a wafer thin die that I bought from Studio Calico.
I can't wait for him to see it (and for me to see his subtle man appreciation) and get to reminisce about our fun trips and silly sayings. Come on February 1st!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!