Places you'll Go

Friday, December 5, 2014

The theme of the fall was travel. And travel I did! I made this page in October using an awesome The Cut Shoppe digital cut file
I also pulled out some of the great travel products I buy and then rarely use! (Talked about that on the Paperclipping Roundtable a few months back) It seems they come out when I'm telling stories that are more big picture.
I punched some paper airplanes and tried to sew in a circle. I also printed my journaling out on a transparency.
I pulled one photo from each of the cities I visited in those 5 weeks. Anaheim, Palm Springs, DC, London, Glasgow, St. Andrew's, Aberdeen & Edinburgh. And I printed them as tiny instagrams all in a row.
Looking back at this page I'm  thinking "how cute, you thought you'd done a lot of traveling". And since then (and because I took forever to finish then share this page) I've been to Baton Rouge, Ohio, San Antonio, London, Hull & Basel, Switzerland.

I told you travel was the theme of the fall! I'll have to make Part 2 page for the rest of the cities. Next up I'll be in New Orleans for a day and San Antonio for Christmas. After that I'm done with traveling for a bit! Well…at least until the end of January.

cheers & besos,

2 comments: