Not a Cat Person

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Oh man, I have so many pages to share! I almost couldn't decide which to share next. But this one has been in the drafts folder for awhile so I figured I'd go with it.
My boyfriend doesn't like cats. He's not a fan. But boy does he love "his" cat. We joke about breaking up one day and fighting over her. He has this whole bit about how she knows the escape plan.
So I made this page about Matt not being a cat person, but a Mac person. I pulled a random assortment of photos of the two of them hanging out together. They're so cute I almost want to hurl.
I scrap lifted this page I found in the Studio Calico gallery. I loved the two page design. Even though the one page would have totally sufficed, I liked having the second page to balance and add more decor--and most importantly, more journaling!
I used gold and blues, which I kind of remember being something I saw on a challenge blog (that I clearly didn't enter, seeing as its 3 months later…)

The cat themed digi cuts are from The Cut Shoppe. I made the large title in Silhouette studio.
I hadn't looked back at this page until I decided to blog it just now. It puts a smile on my face to see the reluctant cat owner won over by his cat!

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. Aw, such a cute page! I love the way you worked in the bold title letters.

    ReplyDelete