Lately Mac

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The latest Scrapbook Circle kit is out! I didn't have much time to work my magic with it but I ended up with 4 pages that I really loved! 

Here's a page I made just for fun using this month's cut files. I loved the Elle's Studio cork patterned paper. And when I saw the Echo Park sticker sheet and those great push pin stickers, I knew instantly how I wanted this page to turn out. I made it look like a cork board!
Look at Ms. Mac laying their like a little Queen of Sheba. This could not have been comfortable for her, she was halfway lying on the wall and on the floor. But she just looked so cute I had to snap some photos.

These were pretty generic photos that I paired with a story of her right now. Lately this tiny monster has been keeping me up at night. Meowing and wanting to play at 2 am! I wanted to be sure to remember this phase (God I hope!).
The cut files and the 6x6 paper pad from the (so sorry already sold out!) add-on kit did all of the work for me. It was just a matter of a few bits of embellishing and adding the journaling.
I have 3 more pages to share with you. I'm also working on a a post about what it's like to work with Scrapbook Circle and a little bit more about the challenges we post on the blog. So be sure to check back for more of that later this month!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!