National Scrapbook Day 2014

Friday, May 16, 2014

Jennifer Wilson's NSD pages had me so inspired to use that fab SC NSD Mini kit! Here's what I came up with. I pretty much used the whole thing, with the exception of a few of the embellishments.
I've shared this on message boards and with my fellow SSers but I typically don't get to properly enjoy NSD. And that's because it's right around the same time as our biggest work event. This year I managed to squeeze in some scrapbooking on the day, but really I should have been working!

I've said it many times (4 times actually, as long as I've been working at the Consulate) but I've never scrapbooked about it before. And I really didn't want that wood veneer date to go to waste. So that's how I came up with the page
I wanted (and want to continue) to use project life cards on my pages. So I placed them around the page and tried to figure out how to incorporate them as photo mats. I knew from the beginning I was going to have to do a double page layout. It meant that was a lot of empty space. But I prefer white space to a busy over crowded canvas.
I think I used all but 2 of the SC NSD Stamp set. Love it when I get to do that! It makes me feel like it was a good purchase =)

I'm so happy with how this page came out. It was just fun to play around with pretty products, to see what came out.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!