Stash Bash Fin

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hiya! Sitting on the couch, finally watching the 3rd Season of GIRLS and balancing a kitten on my lap along with the computer. It's a gorgeously sunny day here in Houston and the BF is off at the rodeo. That's what's going on in a nutshell. And now I'm sharing the last page I made for the Simple Scrapper Stash Bash.
This was based off of one of Jennifer's fabulous Jump Starts video. I used the Studio Calico Office Hours PL kit for the page, as well as the printables and some of the awesome die cuts from this month [Brit Cut, Tea Cuts]. They were too perfect for a London themed page and also why I wanted to scrapbook these pictures.
I loved playing along in the Stash Bash. Have to confess, I didn't put even a millimeter of a dent in my crazy out of control stash, but I'm planning to.

Here's just a quick recap of the layouts I made this weekend as part of the event. I can't wait for the full one in September!

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. These are all gorgeous! You are super talented! I didn't end up participating this time around but will definitely be there in Sept. I love that event!

    ReplyDelete