December Project Life

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Here it is in all its glory, my complete December album. I didn't do this daily, instead I printed photos in batches and powered through with embellishing once we got back from Ohio. It was a lot of work but I love that its done.

I shot a (not so quick) video of myself flipping through the pages and talking about the design and other things. And if you're just interested in the photos, those are below. It's really photo heavy so I'll warn you in advance.

 
New products used: Blue Note Project Life Kit, Let your Heart be Light Cut, Lawn Fawn badges, Life Love Paper Printables, Knock Knock Roller Stamp, Webster's Pages/Allison Kreft 6x6 Paper Pad

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. Your album is gorgeous! So many beautiful details and touches. Love the stenciled cover too!

    ReplyDelete