Color Swipe Cards

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Quick share tonight yall, I'm anxious to get some scrapping in since I won't be around this weekend! 

I made some quick thank you cards for a few of the Studio Calico CHA crop challenges. I was inspired by Eyoung Lee's lovely cards. They're a bit similar but mostly different. I had fun making those color swipes! The color combo came from the Color Challenge.
I'm so excited that I got to use these awesome Evalicous stamps that Studio Calico put out this past month. I loved that little typewriter. I stamped it on the envelope and used a gelato to add some color.

For the card itself, I used a blue and pink gelato, some spray mist and paint for the swipes. Then I sprinkled some gold mist over the top. I made 12 of these cards in under an hour while watching the Golden Globes. They were so quick and so easy! And I love the bright cheery color. It really was a fabulous color combo to work with.
On the inside, I used that Evalicous stamp again and some neon pink ink to add a quick sentiment. I'm planning to handwrite thank you and include my note.

And now for an evening of Project Life-ing and some Downton Abbey. Tata!

 cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!