Away Days

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's been two weeks since I've been on here. 
Two weeks since I've got crafty at my desk. 
One week of crazy hectic traveling.
...and it's not going to stop!

This was where I was last week for work.

Bouncing around from city to city and event to event. And only at the very end, did I get to do anything for me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the travel, not so much all of the meetings. But I like my job and am grateful it takes me to some really fabulous places. It just makes me so tired!

Lately its been keeping me from doing the fun stuff, like playing with paper and getting inky. And believe me, I'm just dying to sit down and scrap! I have some pages circulating around in this head of mine that I'm determined will see the light of day.

I hope you stick it out with me. I appreciate all of you who come visit my corner of the interweb!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!