Hello 29

Friday, September 20, 2013

Well I'm not there yet, just a few weeks away. But I wanted to share this page I made as part of Hello Story...which is almost over and makes me so sad!

This was for our numbers week and is a very close imitation of Ali's layout, except I condensed it down into one 8 1/2 x 11 page. 

Like last year's page, I made a list of 29 things about me at 29. I used a recent photo of myself and pilled a bunch of my favorite product onto the page.

Here's my list:
  1. My boyfriend is Matt. 
  2. My favorite color is yellow. 
  3. My favorite sweet is Riesen. 
  4. My little brother is 28 (eek!). 
  5. My Mama is 50 & my Papa is 51. 
  6. I have a kitten; her name is Mac. 
  7. I live at 2121 Tannehill in Houston. 
  8. My favorite city in the world is London. 
  9. My nephew is 4, he lives in Katy with his Mama. 
  10. I drive to the transit center and ride the bus to work. 
  11. My favorite book is East of Eden by John Steinbeck. 
  12. I’ve been listening to Taylor Swift on repeat in my car. 
  13. My favorite TV shows are New Girl and The Mindy Project. 
  14. I'm lately obsessed with neon, Project 12 and my new iPad. 
  15. My best friends live in Fort Worth, Japan and New York City. 
  16. Traveling is my favorite thing to do, I've been to 25 countries. 
  17. I have new work playmates. Keely has been so fun to have around. 
  18. Looking forward to visiting Louisiana, DC, Ohio and possibly Nashville. 
  19. I’m applying for new jobs. It’s time for me to move on to a new challenge. 
  20. I work at the British Consulate-General as a Business Development Manager. 
  21. I make cards and scrapbook pages and am hoping to join a design team this Fall. 
  22. My favorite movies are Pride & Prejudice (Drama) and I love you, Man (Comedy). 
  23. Visited Wales, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Chicago and Los Angeles for the first time this year. 
  24. My little Jetta is on her last leg, which makes me sad. And nervous! I can’t afford a new car. 
  25. I have all of my grandparents still, Nana & Popo, Lipa and Grandpa. I wish I saw them more. 
  26. This year is my 10 year reunion for high school and 5 year grad school reunion. Time has flown! 
  27. Only 2 of my besties are married (Sarah and Kim). Kim got married this year; I was a bridesmaid. 
  28. My favorite season is Fall. I love this time of year, my birthday, the holidays, scarves, boots and tights! 
  29. Currently reading, the 5th Game of Thrones book. Recently read Bossypants (twice!), The Corrections, and Life after Life.
I'm hoping to put together a list of goals for my last year of my 20's soon. First on the list though, throwing myself a fab party! That's coming up next week. And I'm excited!

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. Guess who also loves listening to T. Swift on repeat?! This girl!

    ReplyDelete