Nana's Birthday Card

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hiya! Thanks so much for stopping by today. It's a special day because a very special lady was born on this day several years ago. It's my Nana's birthday today! I haven't seen her in awhile and this makes me sad. So I wanted to make her an extra special card so she knows how much I love her.

I used my absolute favorite The Pier line by Crate Paper, some inspiration from Ann Schneider guest blogging at Shimelle.com, and the Camp Scrap Week 1 Make & Take to create my card.
 
May's Camp Scrap Make & Take really inspired me to add the extra ink to the edges and the gold polka dots over my patterned paper.
I made sure to really bling it up because my Grandma ain't ever said no to no bling bling. And I love that about her =)
And I'm excited to have used this birthday stamp set from Papertrey Ink. For shame that I had not yet used it!!! But hey, that's what happens when Product Free crafting is on. I use what I have!!
I also made sure to decorate the envelope as well. I think it makes people more excited to open up the card! Simply sprinkle some mist and add a date stamp. Viola!
Here's wishing you a wonderful beyond blessed day Nana! I love you so much.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!