LBD: May Layouts 12x12

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I've got some May Little Black Dress kit pages for yall! This month's kit is so fab I can't even talk about it. Let's just say if you enjoy Maggie Holmes' products, you'll love the Miss Maggie kit!

Here are the 12x12 layouts I made with it!


I did a quick recap of my 2012 travels. Was so blessed to visit so many great places, add a few more countries to my list AND to see my bestie Sarah!


The colors in the kit really evoked the idea of sunset and sun rays. Basically, the kit felt "sunny" to me! So both of these pages are sun inspired. It was most definitely because of that lovely ombre ribbon. Get me some more of that stuff stat!!


This last page is a memorial layout of my sunshine, Miss Maddie. It's a tribute page to her, as we lost our little angel two years ago. Still miss her a ton!

I loved this kit to bits but sadly just didn't have enough time to devote to it. But believe you me, I'm not done with it yet!

cheers & besos,

2 comments:

  1. Love your 2012 Travels page. Is that map paper or a silhouette cut?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dana! I used a Silhouette cut to achieve the "look". But it's actually die cut out of the kraft paper and backed with the cream. I knew I wasn't going to want to stick down all of those little pieces, especially around SE Asia/Indonesia. This way I got them all! The cut was from the Silhouette store but I also own the Two Peas one and want to use it on a layout soon! Found here: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/two-peas/141959-maps-digital-cut-files/?filters=digital

      Delete