Wedding Snaps

Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Monday friends! 

Today I wanted to share another Bright Ideas page I made. Adore gray with any color these days. So I've completely fallen in love with that awesome Ki Memories Flashback sheet and this lovely XO print by Crate Paper. I combined both for this page of wedding snaps.


I used a Bright Ideas sketch and hand stitched around my title, which is a Silhouette cut I created.


Then I used bits of lace and those awesome Heidi Swapp chipboard hearts to embellish. Plus that great Martha Stewart flower. I thought the color was great for this page.


But my page was so full,  and I had so much journaling to do. I didn't know where to put it all. Until, I decided to add a handbook page to my album.  Using the leftover embellishments from the page, and the vellum photo from the card I made them, I decorated a few pockets and managed to journal about this great day.


I love the vellum photo and how you get to see it on both sides of this page protector.


It was such a great wedding. I had an absolute blast and I think the bride & groom enjoyed themselves too!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!