Forever & Ever

Sunday, February 24, 2013

They did it! Kim and Eric got married last week =) I'm so so happy for both of my friends. 

The lovely couple met in high school but were only friends then. They stayed friends through and after college. And nearly as long as I've known Kim, I've also known Eric. He's such a great guy. I love how much history they have together. And also too, how much history my circle of friends has with him. Eric may have been Kim's friend first, but it didn't take very long for him to just be another of the group.

I'm not gonna lie it was a bit scary when they first started dating. I loved them both so much as individuals and didn't want either to get hurt. Thankfully, all my worries were unfounded. Because here they are today, married!


I made this fairly simple page with the help of a Bright Ideas prompt. The prompt was to go big, with either your title or your photo. I opted to do both!

This is the first time I've ever edited a photo like this. But boy, was it so easy to do thanks to the help of this quick video.

I die cut the title using my Silhouette and backed it with some watercolored cardstock. It was so quick and simple, but completely high impact.

And after all of the months of planning, the wedding has come and gone.

To Kim & Eric! May they have a lifetime of happiness together.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!