Bachelorette Mini

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Morning! I'm up bright & early today because someone's phone kept buzzing for unknown reasons. It's somewhat close to the time I usually wake up so here I am, up and blogging at 6am on a Sunday =)

I have the winner of last week's RAK for you all, but first I wanted to share this mini book I put together for Kimberly. 

Did I tell yall I'm going to be a bridesmaid? First time in life! I'm excited but curious to see what this whole experience is going to be like. 

Well, now that I think about it, it's already started. Tara, Susie & I threw Kim a weekend long party in the Hill Country for her bachelorette. Ten girls spending the night in an adorable farmhouse, literally in the middle of nowhere. It was a blast! 

We also did a bit of wine touring in the local area. But for me, the silliness that went down in the evenings, the talking, the laughing, the relaxing and watching movies. That for me was the best part.

I put together this 6x6 mini book with just a few supplies: green and purple cardstocks (Kim's colors are green and purple, and handily fit with the wine tour theme), a package of purple flowers, pearl trim, purple lace trim, washi tapes in purple & green, and a package of Jolee's with a wine theme. 

I tucked into my stamp & Thicker stash, and embellished with a button or two. And of course, turned to my punches more than once for a circle or a bow. 

It took me some time to get it all together. And I remembered why I don't make mini books that much any more -- they take so long & I start to lose interest and zeal for the project. But I always love seeing them all put together. Scroll through for a quick recap of our girls weekend. I had a blast with these lovelies. Can't wait until February 16!

Oh, one more thing. I have to note that I did catch the misspelling in the title page. Working to fix it now!























And of course I didn't forget about the RAK winner! According to random.org it's commenter number 3. That would be you SamSam! I'm e-mailing you know for your address, so I can get these goodies off to you. If you haven't seen the e-mail, then please e-mail me at paperheart[dot]project[at]gmail[dot]com.

cheers & besos,


1 comment:

  1. omg! i won!! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog to inform me. Love =) you are super generous!

    ReplyDelete