Chevron Thank You

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm back! And I'm sick :( But, as always I had an amazing time with my friends. So much so that I get a little depressed when I have to come home without them. If only we all lived in the same city again!

Enough about that, I wanted to share my birthday "Thank You" cards. I made a big batch of these to send to all the friends & family who made my birthday special.  


I used my Central High card kit and my new chevron die cuts from Papertrey Ink. Which, I'm still determined to keep using despite just having purchased a Silhouette!! I'm so excited to play with it and to take the Studio Calico Cut it Out class.

I purchased the Silhouette Cameo bundle from Amazon rather than, SC and got an extra cutting mat and cutting blade. Which in the long run, will turn out to be a much better deal. Even though I didn't get the second $10 gift card to the online store, I thought it was very well priced. Because lets face it, the cuts are the cheapest part!

Ok, that's my PSA for the day :) Happy to be back and blogging! And hopefully scrapping since my SC goodie box arrived while I was away.

cheers & besos,

3 comments:

  1. Love those chevrons! And hooray to your purchase!! I will be joining you in the Cut it Out class :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about the amazon bundle. Don't have time or the space for one right now. Hopefully sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you would have explained a bit more about why you felt the Amazon bundle was better than the Studio Calico bundle. I was down to those two bundles as well, but I felt the Studio Calico bundle was going to be a better value when I factored in what I would actually use in the two bundles, as well as the cost savings with the second gift card. Also, I know the SC bundle ships from two states away from me, so it will be here in two to three business days. While I do have Amazon Prime, my two day shipping benefits have been unreliable lately (I've been waiting a week for my in-stock Halloween costume to arrive).

    ReplyDelete