Random Love

Sunday, September 16, 2012

For the love of random! I either have to have everything the same or nothing the same. It's one of my weird little quirks that applies even to my scrapbooking!

I love having a mixed bag of pages in my scrapbooks. I think it makes it more fun! The first time I tired this was for Urijah's 1 Album. I loved it so much I've started doing it in all of my albums.

Japan got the same treatment. Here they are, in all their random glory!

 

Also, here are all the layouts in case you can't see the video. This is the order they're in in my scrapbooks. If you follow this blog regularly you'll realize I don't scrap anything in chronological order. Not even close! I scrap what moves me, nothing more, nothing less =)























cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. You are such a prolific scrapbooker! Love all of your pages. You really captured the uniqueness and vibrancy of Japan.

    ReplyDelete