Summer of 69

Sunday, August 12, 2012

My new Studio Calcio kit + add-on arrived this week! Just had to sit & snip with all of the lovely products. I was excited that it featured so much color.

Working my way through my Japan photos now, and I even managed a two pager!


Kamakura is a local tourist spot, only a few stops from Zushi where Sarah lives. It was the first place we visited and I took a lot of photos. I almost exclusively used my iPhone on this trip, instagramming every night once we got back home. Thanks to those of you who follow me there (jamieleija) and endured the heaps of photos I was throwing your way!



I took a lot of photos and saw a lot of things while visiting Japan, but hands down my favorite memory of the trip was Sarah. It was unbelievably awesome to spend time with my old roomie, face to face.



cheers & besos,

1 comment: