Pink & Blue

Friday, August 10, 2012

Anyone willing to contribute funds towards my purchasing this gorgeous set of earrings?! .....No takers? To bad ;)

(Pin)

So yes, love these earrings. And most especially love the quirky-esque color combo. The bright "true" blue and the soft blush pink. Swoon!

But back blogging today with a dual purpose, 1) to share my latest project made from Pinterest inspiration and 2) to wish a tiny lady the happiest of birthdays!

Happy Birthday Mama!

I sent her this birthday card.


I used the color combo that I liked so much for the earrings, made a grid with some tape, and included all kinds of odds and ends to fill in the squares.


On the inside, I included a picture of us. (That's me when I was tiny!) And stamped a sentiment.

I hope she does celebrate today! She so totally deserves it.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!