Mini Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

"Soo meaty..." is all I keep thinking whenever I look at this page! (The Soup on E! reference) But I digress....

I like to mix it up in my scrapbooks. I have pages of all shapes and sizes for the most part: 12x12, 8 1/2x11 and now 6x9! I bought an extra pack of 25 page protectors, last year when Studio Calico released their December Daily mini album. I have to say I love the size! 

I usually have to punch an extra hole in the page protector, since the rings don't match up, but other than that it's no trouble to include these mini beauts in my 12x12 albums.

Summer of 69 was the basis for these pages. Boy, was that orange dot paper really throwing me off! I couldn't figure out what to do with it! Even now, it's only just barely referenced in this page, but I'm so happy I figured out some way to use it!!


This gray patterned paper with white designs was just screaming to be colored in. I used Maya Mist to add the color. First I decided to paint the circles with a brush and just a drip of water. But they  didn't look right. So I sprayed a bit over top. I love that doing that gave me 2 different shades of yellow (my fave color btw).

I did use one none kit item on this page, that great Hello tape. But I had to use it on this page about my first day back with my old roomie. We hadn't seen each other in 3 1/2 years!!


This next page was about my navigating the Japanese metro by myself that first day. I had good directions and all. But after 18 hours of traveling, I really wasn't in the best frame of mind to deal with foreign languages. I still made it! And figured out that I didn't have to change trains after all. Chalking up another point for the wandering wonder =)

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!