Addicted to Learning

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm in a class taking frenzy right now. I don't know what's gotten into me really. And it seems to all have started with Kelly Purkey's April Sketchbook 4 class. 

This year I made 13 layouts with the 12 prompts. Not bad for just getting started. What I love about the sketches and the pdfs is that even though the class is over, I can still use & refer to them as often as I want. It's a constant source of inspiration. I'm still using Sketchbook 3 prompts (it's been my absolute favorite so far)! Now, after having taken 3 Sketchbooks and 1 Sketchpad I have several hundred sketches to peruse.

Who else am I learning from? How to Find Photo Flow with Kayla Lamoreaux at Jessica Sprague.com. Getting some pointers on 2 page layouts with Nic Howard & May Flaum at Big Picture Classes. Also, at BPC, Ali's helping me craft my writing skills about my everyday life in her 31 class. Let's not forget the Washi Workshop going on at Studio Calico. The first prompt just came out today!!


When I'm not going through this myriad of classes, I'm also diving into e-books. Here are two that I purchased recently, that I'm loving and have to share! 365 by Campfire Chic & Simplify 101's The Happy Scrapper.

What's next? A photo editing workshop with Elisha Snow at Big Picture Classes. Can't wait!

Are you taking any classes this summer, scrapbook or otherwise? I'd love to hear about the what and where. I'm (clearly) always on the hunt for a good learning opportunity. 


cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!