Rua Augusta Arch

Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Good Friday to you all. I hope that work has let you have a holiday. Mine did! And I could not be more happy about it. I needed this break.

The sun is shining, MT & I are going to opening day of the Astros season tonight and tomorrow I get to see my parents!

In an effort to share my sunny mood, I wanted to blog a sunshiney page.

When I think of Portugal, I can see blue skies & sun and red terra-cotta roofs and yellow buildings. So this photo, of the Rua Augusta Arch, is nearly the most perfect representation of all of those things. Since it was so grand, I wanted it to be an enlarged photo on this page so it's printed at 6x12 inches.

I played around with sunny page elements from Amy Tangerine's first line. I also layered some great architectural and colorful patterned paper strips, along with washi tape.

I misted using a mask to get that sunny orange design & journaled on vellum, my new favorite thing!

I can't believe I was in Portugal just 2 months ago. I already want to go back!

From on sunny weekend to another, I'm so happy to be off of work and am off to enjoy this day! I hope all of you do as well :)

cheers & besos,



1 comment:

  1. So bright and fun! Love the enlarged photo :)

    ReplyDelete