March Brunch

Sunday, April 15, 2012

I woke up with a sore arm this morning. I think it's from lugging my scrapbook things around yesterday. But I scrapbooked!!

Had a lovely afternoon yesterday, hanging out with a few scrappy friends & doing what we do best. Pushing paper around aimlessly whilst chatting. Or as in D's case, ink the edge of 100's of Italy die cuts the entire time! Small price to pay for getting married in Italy I suppose :)

But I wanted to share a few of my crop pages. I'm spreading them out over the week so be sure to check back later, k?!

I've taken heaps of everyday life instagram photos this year. So I printed a bunch and took those along with me to the crop.

For this page I wanted to play around with creating my own chevron pattern, using all of the gorgeous patterned papers from Studio Calico's City of Lights kit. The colors in this kit are great for my instagram photos. My fave filter Walden, so perfectly matches the soft colors & feel of this kit!

I wasn't so worried about my chevron "joints". They over lapped & didn't perfectly line up, so I covered them up with the lovely butterfly stickers that came in the kit. Then I printed my journaling out on vellum and added it to my page. I love the soft feel that gives off as well!

2012 is and already has been a great year. Can't wait to see what else this year has in store!

cheers & besos,


3 comments: