Car Seat Kid

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hiya! Two posts in one day, I'm on a roll! But really just trying to get all of these pages blogged by the end of the week.

This was for Shimelle's Scraplift Jamie Warren challenge. I loved the central design of Jamie's page and all of the fun details and clusters. I had assembled the page kit for this layout months ago and had a general idea of what I wanted to do. Jamie's page just brought it all together for me.

It also works for the From one to Another challenge. The featured pages were both very girl and had very bold colors. This one is boy inspired and has a much softer feel to it.

I used some Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, old Studio Calico & Sassafras. Plus some bling & wooden buttons thrown in for good measure. Oh, and the background was misted just along the sides with Dewey Mister Huey.





cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet photo!! I so love this layout! It's so well balanced. The fencing along the bottom is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete