Blue Thank You Cards

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I made some cards! My first since that hefty Christmas undertaking.

Now before you go thinking I'm this card making genius or something, I have to admit this is a complete and total lift from the Hero Arts blog. But it was such a pretty card, I couldn't not lift it!

I used just 1 double sided sheet from a 6x6 paper pad to adhere to the base of the tag and for the punched heart (I made 3 cards btw). And the rest is just odds and ends from my scrapbook table.

I tried using a foam stamp with Versamark ink. It didn't work out so great, since you can see where I laid the ink pad on the stamp. But the design of it is nice.

I also heat embossed with Denim Zing! powder.

...and thank YOU for stopping by!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!