Fall Birthday Card

Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Monday everyone! I don't know about you, but I still don't feel like I've gained an hour. Maybe only a half hour at best ;)

But I spent Sunday morning craft this fall inspired birthday card for Matt's mom. Her birthday is coming up and he asked if I could make her one.

I asked him what her favorite color is, if there's anything that she collects or likes and he couldn't give me anything (typical boy!) so I just decided to make something pretty.

I used the Studio Calico Field Guide kit, the first opportunity I had to actually cut into it.

A Crate Paper journaling card is the base, since Matt's mama likes to cook. And the rest is just yellow, orange and green details.

I also did a bit of stamping on the envelope. Those too often get neglected!

xxbesos

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen!!!! OMG beautiful!

    ReplyDelete