Stamp Storage

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy to share with you today, my stamp storage system!

My stamp stash is always growing, and recently, it's been outgrowing my space.
So I had to figure out some way to get them all organized in one place.

I modeled my storage off of Reyanna and Jennifer McGuire's systems. [Videos for each can be found by clicking their names.]

They both store their stamps in binder using different sized page protectors.

Here's Binder 1 with my miscellaneous stamps:

And Binder 2 with all of my Studio Calico ones! (And yes, I have enough SC stamps to merit a whole binder of it's own :)

Here are some photos of the pages:

I opted for Reyanna's version of putting the stamps onto transparencies, and then removable adhesiving (yup, just made up that word) the printed images of the stamps.

And like Jennifer, I purchased some pocket pages originally intended for DVDs, to hold this fairly standard stamp set size.

I also had some divided 4x6 in protectors, where I was able to combine some of my smaller stamps.

I was even able to add CD cases inside the DVD pocket pages, to make sure my Papertrey Ink stamps weren't left out of the fray.

Lastly, have to show you just how many pages of stamps I have :) Lots and lots it seems! But I love my stamps and I use them on nearly all of my pages.

If you're looking for some way to store your stamps, this is a quick, easy and inexpensive way to do it!

xxbesos

1 comment:

  1. TFS! I really need to do this!! You've inspired me to get my butt going!

    ReplyDelete