Pink Doily Cards

Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm telling you I'm addicted to this super simple technique! I used 3 different sized doilies and 3 different shades of mist (Piglet Mister Huey, Orange Maya Mist & Salmon Maya Mist).

This was the 12 x 12 sheet in all of its inky doily glory, before I cut into it.

I made three cards out of 12x6 in of this paper (the other half is being made into a cover for a mini album) using the same "formula" as the bee cards.

Kraft Card + Misted doily paper + Actual Doily (Misted) + Simple Sentiment + Focal point stamp/chipboard + Twine

This was for my Grandma on her birthday. She loves roses and so I stamped and heat embossed (with Rouge Zing!) that lovely flower from a Dear Lizzy stamp set.

This is a birthday card for one of my besties from London. We're going to Hawaii in a few weeks for her birthday and I thought I'd get a jump on her card. I used a Crate Paper chipboard sticker as an accent, it screamed Hawaii to me =) Which btw, I can.not.wait!!

And last but not least, a special card for one of my more "special" friends, hehe! She's living in Japan now, as her husband was just deployed. I just wanted to send her something funny, and this was funny...to us at least.

I made my sentiment, mimicking the Papertrey Ink ones, and printed it onto a transparency.

"Remember that time when we were in Kuala Lumpur and I wanted a lollipop?"
She'll get it =)

xxbesos

1 comment: