Just Bee-cause Cards

Monday, August 8, 2011

I needed some cards to send to the grandparents, and the SC bee stamp that came with my Into the Woods kit, was the inspiration for these just "bee"cause cards =)

I misted some cream cardstock with Lemonade Mister Huey and Gold and Sunflower Maya Mist, using doilies as masks.
It came out soo cool!
I'm so loving making my own background paper with various mists these days.

I ended up adding the doilies I used as masks, to anchor the heat embossed bee (Brown Zing!).

I finished it off with a sentiment from the most quintessential pack of sentiments every known to woman! (Seriously they are from Papertrey Ink and you should buy them)
And some button twine (also from Papertrey Ink, because they're awesome like that).

xxbesos


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!