CKC: San Francisco Mini

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Yesterday, I took the day off and went to my first CKC. I wasn't sure what to expect, especially going into it solo. But I had a nice day of class going and Studio Calico shopping (seriously, the deals in the booth were absolutely amazing!).

I got to meet the lovely KP! And took all 3 of her classes: Terrific Trends, Misting & More and Fabulous Fabrips.

And I got to meet April & Nicole! Seriously, two very sweet ladies. And April's southern accent is even better in real life ;)


Here's one of the projects I completed, a mini album of my work trip to San Francisco; featuring Studio Calico fabrips, Mister Hueys, stamps, patterned paper, sticker, oh and just plain goodness!






Just look at all of the gorgeous colors! The line was perfection for these photos. And the process for making this type of mini, is so quick and easy!

If you get the chance attend a CKC, be sure to take an SC class. The left over product alone, is worth the cost of the class. And they give you way-too-good-to-pass-up-deals in the booth. Posting more on that later :)

xxbesos

3 comments:

  1. I agree about taking SC classes, I took all three (with you) in Houston and loved them! Tons of products, awesome techniques and it was fun to meet some SC fans in my city. Your album turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, Jamie! You'll have to share sometime how to put the book together with the fabrips... I'd love to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the classes, too! Found your blog through the SC forum, but I think I recognize you from other "places" as well. Are you in Houston?

    ReplyDelete