Mr & Mrs

Sunday, April 10, 2011

So I have some exciting news....
One of my bestest friends in the whole wide world is now married!! Congratulations to my dear old roomie Sarah who's now calling herself a wife! Ah, so weird! But I'm so happy for her and her new husband, Andy (a navy man what! what!)

I completely scraplifted Sarah's gift thanks to the lovely Tami's My Favorite Photo layout. It was just perfection! And a great way to showcase and emphasize a single photo, which in this case is of the happy couple on the day of their engagement.

And since I loved the layout so much, I had to scraplift it twice!! I've been wanting to frame some of my pages and put them around the apartment and this will be the first.


Isn't Studio Calico's State Fair line just gorgeous?! Thanks for stopping by and my sincere apologies for the hiatus!

xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!