U Make Me Happy

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A quick and simple page of my favorite little man. He just couldn't be any more adorable. He was seriously hamming it up for me this day.

I've had these photos for awhile. So the other day when I went into Archivers and saw these amazing American Crafts papers, I knew immediately that I wanted to use them and that I wanted the theme to be the other half of the "You are my sunshine" song. I think it's the underrated part of that song, but still so good!

95% of the page is using American Crafts products (they're too awesome!) and the stamps are Studio Calico. Just have to point out that I'll probably never regret buying SC letter stamps. They're just so versatile! And also that cloud paper featured in the middle. It's the cutest cloud pattern I've seen! And believe me, there's a plenty of cloud patterns out there.

Oh also, I'm not sure that the picture conveys this, but I pop dotted just the two photos of Urijah. I love that he pops off the page :)

Thanks for stopping by!

xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!