TV Top 5

Friday, April 30, 2010



Seems in all of the hubbub of the last few weeks I forgot to share this layout! Shame too, because it's one of my latest faves. I used a Sketchy Thursday sketch and the prompt from the co-challenge they were doing with my friend Jessica's Who's that Girl? all about me challenge blog.

I LOVE this American Crafts line. The colors are absolutely fantastic, if you ask me. And come on, can you really beat a tiny felt TV embellie?! I think not.

The prompt from Jessica's end was to make a list of 5 things about yourself. And once I saw that tiny TV, I knew what I was going to scrap about. And yeah, maybe it's a little more "our relationship" than "all about me" but those still really are my 5 fave shows (oh and Project Runway too! But its a tough sell to get him to watch it with me)

The sketch was from one of my faves, Sketchy Thursday, and I made it work for my TV theme. I liked the frame within a frame aspect of this layout. [There's 5 layers of frames!] Oh, and I was picked as one of their faves for the week so I get to put this up on my blog now :)


xxbesos
j.leija

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!