Playing Catch Up

Saturday, December 5, 2009



Before I left for Ohio, I was hastily trying to finish my latest album of Matt's visit to Texas. Unfortunately, it didn't get done. Only because 1) Urijah came for a visit and 2) I was on my death bed before I left. Excuses, excuses! I know! I know! But I'm working on it now and hopefully will be done soon.

I love how this layout of Mission San Jose turned out. Busted out my most favorite paper line ever, Basic Grey's Marrakech collection. It went so well with the earthy vintage feel of the missions. Oh, and this was also my first experiment with my new little photo printer! I had a blast printing out all of these tiny little pictures.



Oh this layout...{{sigh}} What can I say? I liked it when it was plain, then I felt the need to "dress it up" and I'm not happy with the results. I kinda feel like I ruined a good thing. Well, there's not going back now. I'll have to live with it I suppose but I don't have to be happy about it.



The first of our ACL layouts! Hoorah! I cut up the little program they gave us and used it for the title. These were probably some of my favorite pics of Matt and I that weekend. And can I mention the spectacular weather! If only it would have lasted...



Last but certainly not least was mine and Claire's reunion. Since we both moved away from Texas at the same time, we hadn't actually been back in the same city at the same time in over 2 years. It was so good to see her! Even for that brief amount of time. Claire bear I'm coming to see you first chance I get!

xxbesos
j.leija

1 comment:

  1. Those are all super cute, Jamie! I love your scrap style =)

    ReplyDelete